Eligible applicants for HUA courses, degree and diploma programs are admitted without regard to religion, sex, race, creed, color, national origin or handicap. Applications for admission may be submitted any time of the year.
All prospective students must submit the following
- A completed application for admission.
- A $25 check/money-order (payable to Hindu University of America) for Admission-Application Fee (non-refundable).
- A thorough and complete resume of the applicant’s academic, professional, vocational and (optionally) religious background.
- Previous college work and formal religious studies (if any) must be documented.
- Official transcripts for all college work need to be requested from the college or university and sent to HUA. For other than English, please send a translation.
- Photocopies of transcripts will be acceptable for admission and can be sent online provided that an original is being sent to HUA.
- Brief letter of intent stating motivations for wanting to join HUA.
Obtaining Application for Admission Form
Please fill out the Admission form or call 407-275-0013.
Students may submit applications to the University for any of the following categories
- Master’s Program (or Advanced Diploma)
- Doctoral Program (or Fellow award)
- Non-Degree/Certificate Program
- Credit Transfer
- Diploma Program/Certificate
Bachelor’s degree requirement does not apply for persons seeking admission to programs other than Master’s and Doctoral degrees.